Cannon Fodder

Valheim

Post by phreek »

Anyone playing this? So fun!

Bane
Uber Nerd

Re: Valheim

Post by Bane »

Heard of it, read a bit and watched some youtube videos, but figured it wasn't for me. Never personally liked this genre of games and can't understand why Valheim is such a smash hit to be frank. Not to sound too negative, but I just don't see the appeal. The game looks 10 years old to me. But I guess playing with mates could make it fun and me being "forever alone" when it comes to online gaming makes most MP games seem dull to me :P
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

Luke (my seven year-old) and I are playing! We're having lots of fun together. We have about 25 hours in.

Just complicated enough, awesome lighting makes the graphics look pwn, huge world. It's best with friends, and it's a little annoying to join servers. Lot of resource gathering and can be a slog if you're trying to cynically power through. More fun playing it with the wonder of a kid next to ya.
Don't hate me because I'm pwn

phreek
Cannon Fodder

Post by phreek »

Yeah the graphics are incredible!! It's weird to say that as if you look close it's very pixelated, but when you are running through the forest, it feels so alive! I haven't played it in a while TBH waiting for the new update... will def. pick this back up again when it releases.

phreek
Cannon Fodder

Post by phreek »

Me and some buds built a HUGE base.. you can watch a walkthrough on my YT chan... google Phreekmedia or search that on YT.. (I can't link YT from work comp).