Diablo 2: Resurrected

Time to DIE! DIE!
Kadian
Jedi

Diablo 2: Resurrected

Post by Kadian »

I just saw the preorder ad for this and it gave me all the feels. I might do it... Anyone else thinking about it?
https://diablo2.blizzard.com/en-us/

Bane
Uber Nerd

Re: Diablo 2: Resurrected

Post by Bane »

Yeah I will buy it definitely. I never buy before a game is actually released though, but it sure seems to tick all the boxes for a proper remake IMHO.

I never did play with any of you back in the day, internet being what it was back then. Wouldn't it be rather funny if I would 20 years later :D Who knows, maybe the release will make a few old members wanna pop in and say hi again too (though I doubt it).
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

phreek
Cannon Fodder

Re: Diablo 2: Resurrected

Post by phreek »

I played the beta this weekend a little bit, and, oh yes, the feels!!!! Although it seemed so foreign, it felt so familiar at the same time. I messed around with a Barb and started to go down the throw route (imagine that). I was actually following my own guide... but it was geared more toward end game dueling.

However, it was hard to get my 'heart' in it knowing that progress will be wiped. And my friends I game with now will probably wait until next weekend when 'everyone' gets to play it.