Obamacare

Anakin, my allegiance is to the Republic... to democracy!
RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Obamacare

Post by RoamingMadness »

Flame on! 2,300 pages for a healthcare bill?

10% tax on indoor tanning?

Fucking racist obama. First he makes it cool to be black, then he's raising taxes on white only services.
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Bane
Uber Nerd

Re: Obamacare

Post by Bane »

RoamingMadness wrote:Fucking racist obama. First he makes it cool to be black, then he's raising taxes on white only services.
Hahahahaha :D
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

I fear I'll be punished for making more then the minimum wage and having health insurance through my job.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

Crow wrote:I fear I'll be punished for making more then the minimum wage and having health insurance through my job.
You and me both buddy.
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.