Interesting rant

Anakin, my allegiance is to the Republic... to democracy!
Genie
Jedi

Interesting rant

Post by Genie »

Found this via nbc.com when I went to check out the McCain skit on SNL, someone mentioned this rant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjo85WhbYqM

Figgered Mikey would wanna listen to it.
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

the only thing he said remotely intelligent was that we should be drilling for oil to back our dollar. Everything else was just propaganda and/or misinformation.

Either we leave iraq or we stay.

Honestly, the best choice at this point in time is probably to start or request some sort of world group... you know.. like the UN, to come up with a plan that many countries could get behind to protect some of these countries who are being overrun with terrorism. That way the burden could be lifted from us alone. Or if no one in the world cares but us... THEN FUCK IT.

This area is a -wasteland- anyone with an ak-47 has control. This isnt new for these people. This isnt like we leave, and suddenly the once free and proud iraq is fucked up. It was fucked up, we tried to help, we failed. Move on.

There was a lot more he said that was annoying and dumb, but im tired of typing.
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.